04 October 2009

Souvenirs from Holland


As I wrote before my best friend from Holland visited us
a few weeks ago. She brought us a lot of lovely gifts.
It was like on Christmas Eve. :)


All these Miffy goods were a gift for our baby Milma. :)


I asked her to buy some Miffy dummys for Milma.
And these are what she've found. Aren't these cute?


These two lovely shirts and Miffy mug is a gift
from her parents and sister. :)



Here a close-up of the Miffy mug. Needles to
say that I love it. :)


I was spoiled with these scrapbooking and crafting
supplies. :)


Then she brought these traditional Dutch
tea mugs and those little tablets to put
underneat the mugs. How are they called
in English??



She brought some other gifts too
but I don't have photos of them. Stroopwaffels were
gone after 2 days. LOL We simply love them! :)
The our son Pyry got some glow in the dark stars and
our elder daughter Pinja something of Littles Pet Shop.
I received also a beautiful photo frame with a photo
of me and Milma. :)

THANK YOU DEAR ONCE AGAIN!! :)

1 comment:

Jacqueline Roy said...

Well my dear, you certainly got a lot of lovely mail. Wow! And all of those lovely gifts from your friend. What a lovely week it has been for you. By the way, the things uder tea cups are called coasters in English. Bye for now,
Jacqueline