05 October 2009

Milma's Christening Party


Last Saturday we celebrated Milma's christening at home.
We had about 30 guests here.

Here's the cake that I've made.


It had a pear mousse filling that I've made of
pears, whipping cream, curd, sugar and gelatine.


I covered the whole cake with whipped cream


and decorated it with sprinkles from the top.


The edging I extruded (is this the correct word for it
in English?) with whipped cream


just aswel decorated it from the top and added
some pearl sprinkles.


And the final touch with 3 marzipan roses. :)

4 comments:

Jacqueline Roy said...

Mmmm...yummy delicious! your cake is very pretty! You certainly are very talented and I wonder where you find all of the time to make the beautiful things you do with 3 children, one being a newborn. Bravo Supermom! He! He!

PrincessTejera said...

Woah! What a beauitful cake :) You are very talented!!

Busy little Bee said...

WOW, what a looovely cake you made! I so much want to have a taste! :oD Yum-yum! Wish I was as talented with cakes. :o)

Anonymous said...

Yummy !!! What NICE cakes, I'm sure they was as good as they look beautiful !!!

Hugs, Isabelle