Last week I finally got to finish decorating our bedroom.
This is how it turned out. :) I must say I'm satisfied
for the results. :)

Sometime ago I've made the curtains and pillows
to our living room but thought to use them in our
bedroom instead. :)
Our bed we've just recently bought from IKEA.

Milma's bed had originally a wooden color but
I've painted it white. Her care table is from
IKEA. When she grows out of it, it can be used
as normal shelf. :)


4 comments:
How beautiful! I love how serene it looks. It really looks like a room from a magazine, good job decoratng. I love the quilt at the foot of your bed.
I LOOOOVE your bedroom and baby bed !! Making with so good tast as always !!
Isabelle
He, he, yes, I can tell this is exactly you. Your bedroom looks like your Decos: perfectly geometric and with those pastels and light colours. :) This geometry-magazine-style interior decor is not at all my style, (just like my own bedroom would be most certainly not your style) but I can appreciate things that are even fundamentally different than me, if I see that they really fits to their owner. I think this decoration is perfect for you, it says "Johanna", so... yes, you did a great job and I think it is even more great that you decorated it yourself. :) *hugs*
Oih, teillä on tosi kaunis makkari! :) Voisko sua palkata sisustussuunnittelijaksi??? :)
Post a Comment