01 September 2009

Latest Creations


Here's what I've made over the weekend. :)

Angels
themed Deco Square via group swap.
This is on it's way to my swap partner in Norway. :)


Vintage London themed Art Deco via group swap.
This one is on it's way to my friend in Austria. :)


Here are the Summer FB Marathon FBs via group
swap. I was so struggling with these. I've lost
my inspiration on making FBs lately. These certainly
didn't turn out like I wanted. There are just a few that
I'm satisfied with.
I hope my swap partner will like these anyway and wont
be too disapointed.


Here's my Garden themed Art Deco entry.


And Purple themed Art Deco entry.
This one didn't turn out so good. :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really Love your new blog lay out:) Awesome!!

LM said...

You made so many lovely things lately! I did nothing but a few deco-entries... I had so little time lately. Anyway... good job! :) I love especially the London deco, it has vision.

Busy little Bee said...

Oooo! I love owls!:oD This is really cool! I also like the header and the owl on the side! :oD Been looking for some other backgrounds with more themed elements myself.:o)
Lovely decos, I think the purple one with the used stamps is the best one. :o)

KnittingArchivist said...

UPEITA! :) Ja kiva nähdä jälleen yhden äffyn kotiutuneen sulle. :)