Last week I received lots of great mail. :)
Two gifts on our daughter's birth and a Baby Girl
themed Deco Square via group swap from my dear
Finnish friend. :)

A homer!! :)
It's an All for My Swappers themed FB made by my
dear Finnish swapper friend in February 2008.
This FB has traveled in The Netherlands, Belgium,
Italy, germany, Scotland, Japan, Saudi Arabia
and France. :)
Thank you for my friend for this cute FB, everyone who've
signed it and the very kind returner from France. :)

Hollywood Stars & baby Girl themed Deco Squares
via group swap from The Netherlands. :)
They are lovely!! ;)

And... my FIRST art deco arrived back home!!! :)
It's a Greta Garbo themed Art Deco
that I've made in November 2008.
I'm soooo HAPPY! This is the 3rd art deco homer
that I've got but the first that's made by myself. :)


Thank you for all the ladies who've decorated an
entry and for the kind & fair returner from Belgium. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment