30 August 2009

~ This Weeks Mail ~


This week I have received lots of wonderful mail! :)

This beautiful dress came from my Dutch friend,
for our baby Milma. :) I simply love this dress and it'll
be in good use when Milma fits it. :)


This huge parcel came from my lovely Japanese
swapper friend. :)


First a close-up of the over cute Hello Kitty stamps
that she had used on the envelope. :)


She sent same Moomin goods for our baby.
I love these towels that she sent. They are
different of what we have of the Moomins
here in Finland. :)


Then she returned me a full FB! :)

It's a Thank You FB made by my Finnish friend
in the end of 2007. The FB has traveled in Finland,
The Netherlands, Iceland, Portugal, England, Germany,
Belgium, Romania, Scotland, Norway,
France and Japan.
thank you for my friend for making me this cute FB,
everyone who've signed it and my friend for sending
it home to me. :)


This awesome swap of art decos and high quality
FBs I received from my dear German friend. :)


With a beautiful gift for our baby! :) I love it!!


Included was also this gorgeous Elvis Presly
themed art deco via group swap. :)
This is the front...


and this is how it looks from the back. :)


Then I received my new alphabet set, Moxie, for my
QuicKutz Squeeze tool from my dear Finnish friend.
She kindly helped me to get this from EBay. :)
She had also included some of those awesome flowers. :)


This lovely stack of FBs I received from my
another Finnish friend. :)
Tasaa keskelle
Thank you for the great mail dears!! :)

No comments: