24 August 2009

Last Weeks Mail


Last week I've received again some lovely mail. :)

Baby Girl & Gorjuss themed Deco Squares
from my lovely Swedish friend via group swap. :)


Great swap of crafting supplies and high quality
FBs from my lovely German swapper friend. :)


Wonderful letter/swap from my dear Japanese friend
with a...


cute gift for our baby and..


this beautiful Baby Girl themed Deco Square
via group swap. :)


This wonderful Baby Girl Deco Square via group swap
I've received from my sweet Dutch friend with...


a HOMER!! :)

It's a vintage Wedding themed FB made by my dear
German friend in October 2007.
The FB has traveled in Iceland, Finland, Austria,
England, Denmark, Belgium, Norway, Japan,
France, Sweden, Portugal & The Netherlands.

Thank you for my friend for this lovely FB, my another
friend for sending it back home to me and everyone
who've signed it! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hei Johanna,
I am glad to hear that you like my swap!
;)