OK. I had to come and share this with you. LOL :)
Last night I had this dream that I gave birth to a baby BOY!
Well... as you know we should be getting a GIRL. I've asked the
gender every time when I've had an ultra sound and every time
the doctor says: " Yes, it seems like it!" And of what I've seen in
the monitor myself... it does look like a GIRL to me. :)
Well... lately many has been asking if it REALLY is a girl. Soon I'm
not sure myself either and having all these dreams about giving birth
to a BOY AND neighbor saying " You have BOY belly!" doesn't ease my
mind at all. LOL
I have a closet full of GIRLS clothes and other baby supplies.
What I'm gonna do if it is a boy after all??? Wear him in pink
and flowers? LOL :)
I'm glad I'm having another ultra sound in a few weeks and soon
the baby will be born too. I'm gonna wait a while in buying
more baby stuff. LOL :)
Have a nice weekend everyone! :)
~ HUGS from me to you ~
No comments:
Post a Comment