29 June 2009

THURSDAYS & FRIDAYS MAIL


I'm a little behind in updating my blog again.
Last Thursday I had a busy and quite exhausting day...
but still very nice. :) In the morning I had my check up at
the maternity clinic. Everything's fine. :)
This Thursday I will have a proper check up in the hospital with
ultra sound and all.
Last Thursday noon my daughter Pinja and I went down town
for the sales and found quite some clothes and a few crafting
supplies. :) We were there for 3 hours. After we got home
I was so exhausted from walking. My back, hip and pelvis aches
got worse. :( I got to relax for a couple of hours before
we were suppose to go grocery shopping. My husband and Pinja
went a head to the car. I left a little behind... and... fell in the stairs!! :(
Stupid me, I wasn't paying enough attention on the steps.
I thought there was no more steps left, but
surprise... the was one more... and you can probably guess the
rest. I bend my ankle badly and fell right on my knees.
Oh boy that hurt a lot! Luckily I got to grab from the
handrail instead of falling on my belly. Our baby is fine!
She's (or he) is kicking and moving around and I don't have any pains
or what so ever. :) I'm so grateful for God for sending the guardian angels
for us... especially the baby.
I don't mind about the aching knees and ankle as far the baby is fine. :)
My knees and ankle are better now, still a bit sore but at least
I'm able to walk now. :)

Well... Back to my in coming mail. Last Thursday I have received
the fallowing. :)

Great private swap of HQ FBs from my German swapper
friend with...


these CUTE Disney Babies FB via group swap and...


a HOMER! :)
It's a FB made by m Dutch swapper friend in April 2007.
The FB has traveled in Finland, Sweden, Austria,
The Netherlands, Poland, Croatia, Italy and Germany.
Thank you for my friend for this cute FB, everyone who've
signed it and my for sending it home to me. :)


This great swap of HQ FBs and art decos I've received from
my lovely friend from The Netherlands. :)


She also returned me a homer!! :)
It's a Thank You FB made by my dear Finnish
swapper friend for returning her full FB in February 2008.
This FB has traveled in England, Germany, Canada, USA,
Saudi Arabia, Portugal and The Netherlands.

Thank you for my friend for the lovely FB, everyone who've
signed it and my friend for returning it! :)


This big swap of great FBs I've got from my
lovely Finnish swapper friend. :)


Last Friday I've received this gorgeous swap of
great embellishments from my dear swapper friend
from Scotland. I can't wait to use these on
my FBs & art decos! :)


Thank you ladies for the great mail! :)

1 comment:

Nga-Yee said...

WOW, looks awesome all the mail :) !!!! I am jealous :D