14 June 2009

Old Becoming New :)


I had this old, ugly, big picture frame. I've been thinking
for what to use it for instead of throwing it away.
Late this Saturday evening I got this idea
of putting some of the old photos of my
dear grandmother and other relatives in it. The frame
itself was originally wood colored. In the mid night I
painted it white so it was dry in the morning.
For the back ground I've used my grandmother's old letters
that she'd got from her Estonian penfriend, then added
old photos here and there & some of the old laces on the
upper-edge and lower-edge.
To make the frame look nicer, I hanged two mirrors
that were originally brackets, on it's both sides. :)

This is how it turned out. :) Though I have to fix it a little
as some of the photos flow down when I hung the
frame on the wall.

No comments: