29 June 2009

In Kuopio


We were in Kuopio for the weekend. We had a nice time
there with my family.
I went shopping with my sister and mom. Here are the few
things that I've found. :)

A Moomin feeding bottle for the baby. :)


This vintage thermos bottle and cute country
style napkins I've found from Hemtex. :)


Had to buy this cute WC sign to
our toilet door. :)


Quick stop at Tiimari. :)


In the evening we went just driving and went
for an ice cream by the lake Kallavesi. :)


1 comment:

Chars said...

That baby bottle is so cute :)

I am glad that you still wish to be penpals with me. Would you please be able to email me your address?

And I will write to you asap.

Sorry for the lateness of my reply to the comment on your blog - but if you read my blog you will understand why- lots happening here!!