21 April 2009

Tuesdays Mail


Today I had a another awesome mail day!
This time with 5 fat envelopes!! :)

This great swap I've got from my dear Spanish
swapper friend...


along with a homer! :)
It's an All For Her themed FB made by my
former swapper friend from The Netherlands in
April 2008. The FB has traveled in Iceland, Austria,
USA, Australia, Germany, Malta Spain. :)

Thank you for my friend for the cute FB, everyone who've signed
it and my dear friend for returning it home to me! :)


This lovely swap I've got from my dear German
swapper friend. :)


This huge FB swap came from my dear Finnish friend...


along with a letter and some cute crafting supplies. :)


And this awesome swap came from another dear
Finnish friend. :)


Thank you girls for the great mail and making my day!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great you got my FB back:) I Hope you will like it as I'm not that satisfied at all! Have a great day! Hope all is well:D
Hugs Mir