This week I've been spoiled with lots of wonderful mail!! :)
Here a great birthday present from my dearest and best
friend. :) I really love all the crafting supplies that she
gave me. :)
The homer is a Sarah Kay themed FB made by
myself in September 2007. The FB has traveled in Finland,
Italy, The Netherlands, Iceland, Sweden, Portugal,
England, Denmark, France and Germany.
Thank you everyone who've signed my FB and
my friend for returning it back home to me. :)
This swap I've got from my lovely Finnish friend
with 2 cute group swaps and some crafting papers
and flowers. :)
Then another birthday present. This one I've got
from my very very dear friend from The Netherlands.
She really spoiled me with all these great supplies! :)
She also returned me a homer. :)
It's a Steinbeck themed FB made by myself in
April 2007. This FB has traveled in Germany, Iceland,
Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Spain, Hungary
and The Netherlands.
Thank you everyone who've signed my FB and my
dear friend for sending it back home to me. :)
2 comments:
WoW1 you certainly got some great mail! By the way, I'm Jacqueline from Quebec, Canada and I am an admirer of your pretty friendship books. Happy Easter!
It's very nice to meet you Jacqueline! :) Thank you so much for your kind words about my FBs. Happy and blessed Easter to you too! :)
Post a Comment