Here are the latest FBs that I've made. They are All For her themed FBs for my dear Romanian swapper friend. :) I hope she'll like them. These are on their way to my swap partner in Scotland. :)
Thank you for those gorgeous FB, I love them terribly much! And I am very happy that you received that homer FBs which I made for you. By the way, I made some FBs for you lately... Would you like me to send them to you or to send them to the world? Please let me know. *hugs*
1 comment:
Thank you for those gorgeous FB, I love them terribly much! And I am very happy that you received that homer FBs which I made for you. By the way, I made some FBs for you lately... Would you like me to send them to you or to send them to the world? Please let me know. *hugs*
Post a Comment