Today I celebrated my "25th" birthday
again. :) LOL I didn't really celebrate my birthday....
It was our turn to have our church's home group in our home,
so I baked this cake this morning for all the friends that came
there. :) The cake didn't quite turn out like I wanted but
it was tasty anyway. :)
and of course adults had to have their own too. :)
These are few of the Moomin mugs that I collect from
Arabia Finland. :)
6 comments:
WOW!!! That looks like a really nice cake !! . I love the little mugs . I am sure all your guest were really impressed !
Hmmmmm..., YUM! The cake looks fantastic. The moomin mug cups look great too.
I hope you had a lovely peaceful day - the last birthday without your new addition. Next year's may be a bit more hectic! Looking forward to a proper cathc up with you soon. Lots of love xxxx
Happy Birthday!! we are of similar ages :)
Happy belated birthday!!! Hope you had a wonderful time! Oh, and that cake looks absolutely amazing. My guess is it tasted like heaven.:o)
I have awarded you with two awards on my blog. Take a look at your prizes there.:o)
Oh... seems I forgot your birthday! Oops :( Happy belated birthday sweetie! The cake looks so iummy :) Oh, thanks for commenting on my blog. Yes, I made those baby things, I'm glad you liked them :) The blue diaper + bib are for my nephew and the pink diaper is for a mom-to-be friend :) Hugs!
Post a Comment