Todays mail brought me this lovely card and cute FB from my best & dearest friend from The Netherlands. :)
Thank you dear! :) You made my day and I love the FB that you've made! :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi dear Johanna! How are you doing? And your family & baby? :) I hope all is well. Just wanted to let you know that today I received a full fb, made by you in 04/06 via NQB :) Oh, and I have a blog now too, please visit when you have a minute :) Take care & Hugs!
1 comment:
Hi dear Johanna! How are you doing? And your family & baby? :) I hope all is well. Just wanted to let you know that today I received a full fb, made by you in 04/06 via NQB :) Oh, and I have a blog now too, please visit when you have a minute :) Take care & Hugs!
Post a Comment