After having 3 great days without any nausea due to my pregnancy
I'm feeling bad again. :( I already thought the nausea would be gone
already and BAH! Now I'm feeling better. I was even able to go grocery
shopping a couple of hours ago. I really enjoyed it, even it was just
grocery shopping. Seeing other people too after spending many days at
home made me good. I really hope tomorrow will be good too. :)
After a while I managed to make a few art deco entries again.
They didn't turn out quite the way I wanted, especially the one's
of Penny Black and My Little Pony. Well... here they are anyway.
I've been having a little stress about the decos. I love making and
decorating entries but without the stress please. So I've been thinking
maybe I should quit swapping/making them for a while.
I really don't know....
I'm feeling bad again. :( I already thought the nausea would be gone
already and BAH! Now I'm feeling better. I was even able to go grocery
shopping a couple of hours ago. I really enjoyed it, even it was just
grocery shopping. Seeing other people too after spending many days at
home made me good. I really hope tomorrow will be good too. :)
After a while I managed to make a few art deco entries again.
They didn't turn out quite the way I wanted, especially the one's
of Penny Black and My Little Pony. Well... here they are anyway.
I've been having a little stress about the decos. I love making and
decorating entries but without the stress please. So I've been thinking
maybe I should quit swapping/making them for a while.
I really don't know....




2 comments:
Johanna, I love your Deco entries - also the two you do not like! I tink they are lovely!!! And don't stress yourself about Decos. Just take it easy, they will not mind lying around a few weeks longer! I know that I have had Decos lying here for more than 6 months....)
Hugs Katha
They are very cute, especially the first 2:) Love them! Hugs
Post a Comment