16 January 2009

More December Mail :)


OK. Let's continue with rest of the December mail. :)

These beautiful Vintage Santa FBs I've got from my dear
German friend via group swap. :)


This beautiful Romy Schneider art deco came from my
dear swapper friend from France via group swap. Thank you
dear for the Christmas greeting too. :)


This lovely Quotes art deco I've got from my dear Swedish friend
via group swap. :)


A homer returned by my very nice girl from the The Netherlands.
It's an Cinnamoroll themed FB made by my lovely Dutch friend
in December 2007. This FB has traveled in France,
Italy, Belgium, Germany, Canada, Finland and The Netherlands.
Thank you for the maker, signers and kind returner! :)


And another homer that was returned from Germany.
It's an Steinbeck themed FB made by my former swapper
friend from Finland in March 2005. This has has taken a LONG journey
in England, The Netherlands, Sweden, Austria, Canada, Finland,
Japan, Slovenia, France & Germany.
Thank you for the maker, signers and kind returner. :)


Thank you everyone for the great mail! :)

1 comment:

Erika said...

Hi Johanna! I've made a Chaplin deco, but since I don't swap them, I have no one to send it to. So I thought I could ask you a BIG favor: would you receive it for me? It's not taped and I guess it could be considered at least a neat deco (you can see it on my blog). Of course you can say no, no problem. But since your decos are just great, I thought you could also give some tips once you receive it (and tell me what I can improve). Thanks!