06 January 2009

Happy 2009!!


Days have passed by quickly and 2008 is behind us.
Time really flies!
I want to wish you all a wonderful New Year.
I hope 2009 will be a year of great experiences, fulfilled
dreams and good health! :)

Our Christmas holidays went fine even my son and I caught
a stomach flu. We had lots of nice presents (as you can see from the
picture above) and wonderful gathering with my parents
and my little sister.
I'm glad we had a white Christmas after all. We are still having
snow! :) I hope it wont melt away too soon. :)

And time for special NEWS! This also explanes why I haven't
been updating my blog so often lately.
I'm expecting our 3rd child!!! :) I'm baby due on 3rd August 2009!
We are so excited and can't wait our new family members arrival! :)
My pregnancy hasn't started the best. I'm still suffering of
terrible nausea and tiredness. I hope it'll be over soon
so I can focus on the things I like to do again. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Johanna !!! What great news to know that you are pregnant . I am very happy for you .
Hugs
Susie x x x