05 December 2008

Great Mail - part 1 -

OK. Let's start with my mail from last week and week before that.
I've been so lazy in updating my mail here lately. :(

Alright, this great swap I've got from my Dutch friend
whom I've sent some Tilda goods. And these goodies are
what she sent me in return. I LOVE everything and
can't wait to use them in crafting. :)
Thank you dear! :)


A great artistic decos swap from my Austrian friend.
Thank you for the great selection! :)


Excess high quality FBs from my dear friend from Denmark.
Thank you darling! :) These came in good use. :)


And a homer returned by a nice person from Germany.

This is an All For My Friends themed FB made
by a fellow swapper in May 2007. The FB has traveled in
Romania, The Netherlands, USA, Austria,
Spain and Germany.
Thank you for the maker, signers and returner! :)

No comments: