Early in the Thursday morning, on 20th November 2008
we woke up to this lovely view. It was snowing!!
Kids were so excited too that they hardly got to
eat their breaky. They wanted to spend some time outside
before going to schools. :)
These shots has been taken from our balcony. It looks
so beautiful outside. Now I'm really getting my Christmas
mood. I already installed our Christmas lights to our balcony.
They look great when it gets darker.
After the Independence Day of Finland, that is on 6th December,
I will decorate Christmas to our home too. :)
5 comments:
So Beautiful - Like out of a fairy tale :)
How beautiful! We had snow this morning, but only a little, it didn't even settle!
It looks lovely! Now I am a bit envious. ;) We are still waiting for the first snow...
Really lovely pics, Johanna! It looks like a great neighborhood! And it looks like a Christmas-card!
nice view! Beautiful photos!
HUGS from Eva
Post a Comment