Last week was REALLY quiet in my mail zone. I honestly can't
remember when I last received this little of mail. LOL
Well... I'm glad I did receive these 2 wonderful swaps.
They saved my week!! :)
remember when I last received this little of mail. LOL
Well... I'm glad I did receive these 2 wonderful swaps.
They saved my week!! :)
This swap came from my lovely German swapper friend...
with this lovely postcard from Koblenz. It's a great addition to
my view cards collection. :) THANK YOU so much dear, for the
great swap and the postcard!! :)
This awesome swap I've got from my dear
German friend with 2 lovely art decos and
a great pile of high quality FBs. :)
Thank you darling! :)
1 comment:
I am very impressed of your nice mail. It must be like christmas everyday :) I almost start to think about making decos again...
BIG HUG from Eva
Post a Comment