The weekend went by really fast. My sister was visiting us
with her family and our mom. They came here last Friday and left
back to Kuopio on Sunday noon. It was great having them here
again. I really enjoyed spending time with them, especially
with my two over cute nieces! :)
Sunday afternoon we went to visit our new friends.
We got to know each other by our daughters who are
good friends at preschool. :) After a few hours at our new
friends we went to the church together for Sunday service.
It was great. :)
The past week... well actually the past 3 weeks has been
rather hectic here, us being ill and many visitors coming
and going, and us being on the road too. This week will be
busy too. *duh*
I made these 2 photos over the weekend. Hovilantie is
the street where we live. :)
I will update the remaining mail from last week + this weeks
mail and new crafts tomorrow.
Big Hugs! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment