10 September 2008

Altered CD


This was the first time that I've made an Altered CD. It was
quite challenging but lots of fun too. :) I decided to make it with
Tilda theme as I just LOVE it. :) I hope my swap partner will like
this too. :)


This is how it looks from the back.


And here it's hanging. :)

2 comments:

♥ cloudberrie ♥ said...

Finally I found you again :)))
NICE!!! I really have missed you so much dear Johanna! Im blogging to, its in Swedish, but maby its time to switch language when I have found so many of my dear old pen friends from abroad in the blogspot. We went camping in Finland this summer, thought about you a LOT then!
Hope you want to keep in touch...
best wishes from your swedish friend Eva

KnittingArchivist said...

Oooh, aivan ihana!!!! :) Olet muutenkin askarrellut kaikkea super ihanaa viime aikoina! :) Sun luovuus jaksaa aina yllättää. :)