Today my good friend from Nummela, Finland came to visit me.
We had a great day crafting and chatting together. :)
This time we even managed to make some FBs too. :) LOL
She also brought me my Janet order. :) Oh I love my new goodies! :)
We had a great day crafting and chatting together. :)
This time we even managed to make some FBs too. :) LOL
She also brought me my Janet order. :) Oh I love my new goodies! :)
We also exchanged FB swaps and this is the HUGE one I've
got from her. :) Great pile of FBs!! Yummy! LOL
I can't wait to meet up with her again! :)
3 comments:
Wow, so many great items and lovely FBs!!!!
I wish that I could craft together with a friend soon, too! It's so much fun!!
what a great parcel from Janet, I love it when they arrive!
Kiva kun teillä oli kivaa. Yhdessä on aina paljon mukavampaa (askarrella) jutella. :)
Okei, nyt ei taatusti ole Johanna-vapaita fb:itä enää markkinoilla. LOL! Aivan mahtava swappi!!! :) Ja nuo Janetin tavarat ovat syötävän ihquja. :)
Post a Comment