Hi dears :)
I'm sorry for not blogging for a while. I'm still battling with the
nasty flu I caught a week ago. Seems it's stuck like a glue on me. :(
However, I haven't had much energy to anything really. Just
the most necessary things.
Last Monday I had to run some errands in the city
centre. Of course I had to make a quick visit at two crafting
stores, Sinooperi & Tiimari.
From Sinooperi I bought some Tilda goods. :)
I'm sorry for not blogging for a while. I'm still battling with the
nasty flu I caught a week ago. Seems it's stuck like a glue on me. :(
However, I haven't had much energy to anything really. Just
the most necessary things.
Last Monday I had to run some errands in the city
centre. Of course I had to make a quick visit at two crafting
stores, Sinooperi & Tiimari.
From Sinooperi I bought some Tilda goods. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment