07 July 2008

My Very First Artistic Deco


OK. I never knew this day would come when I make an DECO!!
I've never been a fan of decos. Mainly because those few
that has passed me by over the past years has been quite ugly
ones. And playing with the plastic foil with the entries just sounds
too messy. LOL
Lately I've seen many pictures of beautiful artistic decos and the feeling
for making one on my own just got stronger. Also I was encouraged
by many of my fellow swappers & friends... So here it is now,
my very first artistic deco! LOL
I will start my deco hobby veeeeryyyy slowly as
I am more a FB person!
I'll let the time show what this brings. :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hei Johanna. It's Teru in NZ.
I really love your first artistic deco with a vintage theme and you did a great job. I used to swap decos very heavily, but stopped it because it's very time consuming. I hope you keep doing decos at your own pace. Halit, Teru xoxo