I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog in the past few days.
My sister surprised us Saturday morning by coming here with her family.
I was begin them to come already in the week, so it was a great surprise
having them here. I so enjoyed spending time with my nieces. :)
They left back home to Kuopio today.
I just got home from jogging. Before going to shower I just had to come
and post here.
Mail posts are coming up soon! :)
My sister surprised us Saturday morning by coming here with her family.
I was begin them to come already in the week, so it was a great surprise
having them here. I so enjoyed spending time with my nieces. :)
They left back home to Kuopio today.
I just got home from jogging. Before going to shower I just had to come
and post here.
Mail posts are coming up soon! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment