30 May 2008

This Weeks Mail :)


This week has been quieter in my mail zone.
On Monday I didn't get any mail. Buuuhuuuu! :( LOL
But the week was saved with great mail after all.


On Tuesday I got a great letter and swap from
my dear penfriend from Australia. :)


On Wednesday I got more great mail...
a letter and a group swap from my lovely friend
from Holland with a homer! :)


a swap and a homer from my good Japanese friend. :)


A personal and group swap from my great friend
from Holland. :)


And a long great letter from my best friend
from Holland. :)


Thank you for saving my week ladies!! :)
HUGS!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have those lausy weeks sometimes too and than all of the sudden ... I get a lot ! I feel badfor the mailwoman than LOL.