19 March 2008

My New Blog :)


I got inspired to start my own blog again after seeing many cute blogs. I'll keep this one in English so all of my friends are able to read it. :) I want to share here all the small bits and joys of my life. I'm adding here a picture of my Vintage Wedding FBs ( Friendship Book) that I have recently made.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soo lovely:) Great to see your work in a blog:) I also started to think about making a blog for my crafts, but just as you, not doing much:S
Love Mir

Anonymous said...

You can add me if you want.. Love Mir

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to start this blog! :) I love your FBs, well, I love all your work, hehe.

Hugs,
Martina

Anonymous said...

Nice work! I will link to your blog from mine, I hope it is ok?
Hugs Annelie

Annie said...

Wonderful blog, Johanna! I have already added it to my favourites! Go and check mine too!

Many hugs, Annie